Are you still shunning butter? Do you believe that if you eat butter it will make you fat? Well…you should know that butter just makes everything better”!! Yes, it’s true…100% organic butter is a superior food for many reasons. Let us count the many ways!
- Butter contains fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K2) that are lacking in our modern diet and, by the way offers some protection against heart disease!
- Butter provides the perfect balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fats. And, there is this stuff called Arachidonic acid in butter that is important for brain function and skin health!
- Butter from grass-fed cows contain important trace minerals such as manganese, chromium, zinc, copper and selenium (a powerful antioxidant)
- Cancer – The short and medium chain fatty acids in butter have strong anti-tumor effects.
- Arthritis – The Wulzen or “anti-stiffness” factor in raw butter protects against calcification of the joints as well as hardening of the arteries, cataracts and calcification of the pineal gland. The poor calves that are fed pasteurized milk or skim milk develop joint stiffness and simply do not thrive!
- Thyroid Health – Butter is a great source of iodine…So…butter consumption can actually prevent goiters!
- Overweight – the short and medium chain fatty acids in butter help control weight gain!
- Asthma – the saturated fats in butter support lung function and can protect against asthma.
Don’t waste your money or your health on margarine or any of those butter spreads that contain oils!!
So what are you waiting for?? You owe it to yourself to indulge in this beautiful, creamy, comforting, and healthy food!!!
If you need more help deciding which butter to buy, better shopping habits, or any other questions about your nutritional health contact me for a consultation.
Certified Nutritional Consultant